Backstage Access

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Happy St. Patrick's Day! I am so excited! as you all know...well most likely, St. Patrick's Day is my most favorite holiday in all the world. I have very much enjoyed this day and didn't mind doing a little jig. My Grandparents have a little more than a bit of Irish in them and I am very proud of my Irish heritage! however small it may be! after all everyone wants to be Irish, or so they say! Any who, as you can see QVC is having a St. Patrick's Day special all day! and I have spotted more than one piece of jewelry,clothing etc. that I have wanted to capture for meself! But above is a picture of one of the necklaces that are on the QVC website and looks absolutely gorgeous! but I advise you to read the reviews to see what the public is a chatting about so you can decide on the amount of classy Irish charm it holds! I believe this particular piece was a four star item, So check out the site and see what you find! I love the Clothing and  Belleek Irish Porcelain! all so Charming! So once again happy St. Patrick's day! and I hope you all dream of Leprechauns!



                                                                                                                     IrishxoxoYuna

No comments:

Post a Comment